Saturday, April 14, 2012

Forwards ...

I try very hard not to "forward" stuff to people.  Not because there are not things worthy of being passed along but because I have so much trouble managing my inbox that I feel guilty adding to someone else's.
I use to try to "clean it up" every once in a while - prune it down to a few pages, put things in folders, etc.  I have, on more than one occasion, even thought about just starting over and getting a new email address.
A couple of years ago, I had an epiphany.  I will just let it sit there.  It is over loaded and full but until MSN tells me it's servers can no longer handle it, I don't think I will waste any more time trying to make it "work for me".  The 131 pages of messages, the 760 unread emails, the 227 "flagged" ones....it's all there! 

Anyway, the following is a link that someone dear forwarded to me that I am so, so thankful for that I am pasting it here.  I know you don't have time to read it, but I hardly ever write anything, so read this post instead.  At least the first three paragraphs anyway, because we are in that second struggle and it would be good for people to understand that sometimes.  She doesn't write all that she could about it, but for someone yet to adopt she does amazingly well.  Thank you Jen for writing, and thank you Rachelle for sharing.
http://lethoperise.com/2012/04/12/the-battle-for-adoptive-families/

No comments:

Post a Comment